All manuscript are subject to peer review and are expect to meet standart of academic. Submissions and input from peer-reviewed will be revoked by the Editor to be accepted and accepted by the author or rejected immediately, the identity will be kept confidential by the author.
The suitability of the manuscript for publication in the Journal of Family Sciences (JFS) was assessed by peer reviewers and the JFS Editorial Board. All review processes are carried out in a double blind review, the reviewers of the paper won't get to know the identity of the author(s), and the author(s) won't get to know the identity of the reviewer. The Editor in Chief handles all correspondence with the author and makes the final decision as to whether the paper is recommended for acceptance, rejected, or should be returned to the author for revision.
1. When do submission of a manuscript, author should fulfill the requirements mentioned in Submission Preparation for author in the website JFS. Together with the manuscript, authors also should attach Statement of Originality. Author also should follow the manuscript format determined by JFS (Paper Template)
2. Once, the manuscript pass the administrative screening,the submitted manuscript will be evaluated by Chief Editor and Editorial board based on the suitability of focus and scope Journal of Family Sciences within 1 week.
3. The managing editor will evaluate the format and structure of the submitted manuscript base on author guidelines. The manuscript that need revision will be returned to the author and the author must return the revised manuscript within 1 week.
4. The manuscript that meet standard writing criteria will be forwarded to the reviewer while manuscript that do not meet the standard writing criteria will be returned to the author.
5. All reviewing process is conducted in a double-blind review and JFS selects reviewers based on their expertise and of course according to the topic of the paper. At least 2 reviewers are invited to evaluate the manuscript
6. The reviewer should examine the manuscript and return it with their recommendation to the chief editor within 2-3 weeks. The recommendation consists of acceptance, rejection, or needs to be returned to the author for revision
7. The author makes improvements in accordance with the input and ratings from the reviewers within 1-2 weeks, then the author must submit the revised manuscript to be re-reviewed.
8. The chief editor asks the editorial board to check the suitability of the revised manuscript and decides the manuscript is accepted or not. If the manuscript is rejected, the author will be notified by the Chief Editor with a statement of reasons for rejection.
9. After acceptance by Chief editor and Editorial Boards, the manuscript is forwarded to managing editor for layout.
10. Before publication, Chief Editor and Editorial Board conduct editorial team meeting. Chief Editor would send to the corresponding authors a letter of acceptance and final version of the manuscript.
11. Manuscripts that have been reviewed and declared accepted are not permitted to be sent to other journals. Otherwise, the author will be black-listed.
12. Plagiarism screening will be conducted using Turnitin application system and will also be conducted using Grammarly