Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is an original, has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is submitted in MS Word format.
- The manuscript has been prepared following the [JITKT Guidlines] and has been prepared in accordance with the [JITKT Template].
- The URL has been completed at the end of every reference used and has been confirmed.
- The manuscript is submitted along with the originality statement and the copyright release form [Download here].
The author submitting the manuscript must understand and agree that the copyright of the article manuscript must be submitted/transferred to the Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kelautan Tropis. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA) International License in which the Author and Reader can copy and redistribute the material in any media or format, and remix, modify and build material for any purpose, but they must provide appropriate credit (citing articles or content), provide a link to the license, and indicate whether there is a change. If you mix, change, or create material, you must distribute your contribution under the same license as the original.
The name and email address used at OJS will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be disclosed to unauthorized parties.